National Health Insurance: A Post-Election Grand Rounds Webinar (2017) by Ed Weisbart, MD, Chair PNHP - MO
More webinars are available at PNHP's Youtube Channel
- Beyond the Affordable Care Act: A Physicians’ Proposal for Single-Payer Health Care Reform: First published in the American Journal of Public Health, June 2016, Vol 106, No. 6
- Key Features of Single-Payer: A useful handout detailing the main features of single-payer.
For Resources Supporting the New York Health Act--New York State's Single Payer Health Care bill--visit the Campaign for New York Health
Quote of the Day
- PNHP's Senior Health Policy Fellow Don McCanne, M.D. writes a daily health policy update, taking an excerpt or quote from a health care news story or analysis on the Internet and commenting on its significance to the single-payer health care reform movement. PNHP posts the Quote of the Day here; to subscribe to the listserv, please visit the Quote of the Day the mailing list website.
- PNHP's research drives the debate on health care reform. See the most up-to-date research released through the PNHP National Press Page.
- From the ACA to Universal Health Care in New York State, by Len Rodberg, PhD, (updated 2017)
- The ACA and the Single Payer Alternative by Len Rodberg, PhD
- Healthcare: A Right or Commodity? by Adam Gaffney, MD as presented at the October 2014 forum. Video of the presentation can be viewed here.
- Labor and the ACA: Problems, Threats, and the Way Forward by James McGee, CEBS, Executive Director, Transit Employes H&W Fund. This presentation was filmed and can be viewed here.
- PNHP Speaker Training by Mary O'Brien, MD
Health/PAC (Health Policy Advisory Center) Bulletins
- A complete collection of the Health/PAC Bulletin, the hard-hitting and muckraking journal of health activism, health care analyses and critiques which published for over three decades is now on-line and free at www.healthpacbulletin.org.