On Saturday March 24, PNHP-NY Metro will be joining together under our banner with other physicians and health groups in the March for Our Lives - NYC, as part of the national movement on this issue marching in many cities that day.
Our healthcare coalition contingent has arranged to have a designated entry point to the front of the rally behind Parkland students.
- We will meet-up at 9:00 AM at the Lincoln Center Fountain (Columbus Avenue between 63rd-64th Street; nearest trains are 1 to 66th St. and 1/2/3 to 72nd St.). (Note: The rally begins at 11:00 AM, with the stage at Columbus Circle.)
- WEAR YOUR WHITE COATS (physicians and other healthcare workers).
- Please bring signs about doctors opposing gun violence or bring sign-making material.
- We will be marching under the PNHP NY - Metro Banner, but please do feel free to make/bring gun violence prevention messaging too.
- For others, the main entry point is 72nd and Central Park West. The march will end at 46th St. and 6th Ave.
Let's have a great turnout from PNHP-NY Metro supporters as part of this White Coat contingent!
Please RSVP (not required, just so we can stay in touch with you for any updates). On the day of, if you can't connect with our contingent, call Dr. Steve Auerbach at 917-974-7856.